North Carolina fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Absolutely - although, living down in Wilmington, I feel like I'm the only one sometimes. :huh: Welcome to Interference! :wave: :D

Yea im in Wilmington
Sweet! Now there are two of us!! :lol:

Since you live in Wilmington did you see the U2 tribute band UV downtown back in July?
Wasn't able to get down there, but I've seen them before. They played @ House of Blues a couple of years ago & I drove down for that show.

You have any travel plans for the band this summer?

Cool. My husband & I gave up Anaheim 1 & 2 for Baltimore, Nashville & Pittsburgh. And I'm still hoping for a 3-day closer in Dublin later this year. I have permission for a quick trip to Ireland if that happens. :D :hyper:

Yeah, it's about #2 on my Bucket List, so hubby agreed to help me get there if more dates are announced. It's so cute how he supports my addiction. :lol:

Already bumped into you on the forum a few but will properly welcome you here!:lol: We need more NC fans. Raleigh was an epic show and a lot of people got real unlucky with the traffic before and after that show. We arrived early and my dad took a route and thought we'd hit heavy traffic and yet there was absolutely no one on the road!:applaud: I got there to hear IALW being sound checked. Ahhh memories! Anyway welcome to the Interference. :wave:

Thanks, I had the same problem with traffic in Tampa but my mom found away to get there in time to hear NYD being soundchecked. Great memory for my first concert.

:wave: Call me slow, but hey, yeah, I'm a NC fan, living in Cary, and so is my neighbor! :)

Back
Top Bottom