Nikky says hey!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nikkyjade

War Child
hello people!

ive been a member for a while now and have enjoyed reading your posts....but ive never actually posted anything myself......so im finally saying hello!

my name is Nikky and im 21 from the UK and ive been a fan for 6 years now. i saw my first show in June this year at Manchester City stadium...it was the best EVER and i got FRONT ROW! :wink:

anyway...see you all around!

nix
xxxx<3

Hi Nikki :happy: I was down the front at the 2nd nite Manchester concert and oh what a view of Bono during LAPOE&Sometimes! :bow: :combust:

Hey nicky, i was at the first night in Manchester, brilliant night only problem was the ridiculous wristband fiasco. got one in the end though,

where about are you from.

hello everyone! :wave:

thanks for the lovely welcome!

yeah i was at the first night in manchester and i heard a lot of complaints iver the wristbands....every gate opened at a different time and the 2 women in front of us in the queue (they were first in line) got so determined to get a wristband, they thought they had to run down to the elipse entrance to get it....we nearly ran right past the guy handing them out AT THE GATE.....so the 2 women had to run all the way back to our gate at the back of the stadium and they had to settle with a view further back in the elipse.

but yeah we luckily managed to get on the front barrier right in front of edge's spot on the main stage! :D

and im from Teesside in the North east...about 15mins outside of Middlesbrough in a little town called Yarm.....but im currently living in Manchester where im at uni!

how about yourselves? where are you guys from?

:heart:

nikkyjade said:

and im from Teesside in the North east...about 15mins outside of Middlesbrough in a little town called Yarm.....but im currently living in Manchester where im at uni!

how about yourselves? where are you guys from?

:heart:

Yey for manchester uni - I went there several years ago!:wink:

I'm from glasgow :wink:

That sounds scandalous about those wrist bands :tsk: i was lucky! I just ran and got to the front of the target on Adam's side :D :bow: :rockon:

I studied psychology, Nikky. Are you at the main uni? If so then I expect you live in either Fallowfield or Withington!!:wink:

Carlisle me,

The stewards at that gig were selling the wristbands in the toilets. absolute scandal, our gate didnt give out ANY, and we were the presale line.
i was on edges side at the end of the runway, great view, i was even able to run around to the other side to see larry during LAPOE and BONO doing Zoo station it was so cool

yeah im at the main uni.....i lived in Whitworth Park in first year....then fallowfield last year!.....im now in private halls with one of my housemates from last year.....its in the student village right opposite the BBC on Oxford road

and the stewards were SELLING wristbands in the toilets!!!!???? that is absolutely shocking! i cant believe that! i still think we were really lucky to get where we were....i think next time im gunna go for a place on the runway somehwhere.....thats so cool that you got to both ends of the stage! we hardly saw larry at all coz edges gear was blocking our view! :(

we almost had a riot on our hands the people from our gate wouldnt let anyone else through until we got it sorted. people were paying £15 for a wristband, luckily we were in the right place at the right time, when they decided to let us few in.

But hey the show went on.... and what a show.

nikkyjade said:
yeah im at the main uni.....i lived in Whitworth Park in first year....then fallowfield last year!.....im now in private halls with one of my housemates from last year.....its in the student village right opposite the BBC on Oxford road

I lived in Richmond Park in my first year (behind Owens Park) and then in a house in Fallowfield in my second year. I feel all nostalgic for Manchester now, I loved every minute of my time there.:love:

yeah i love it too! and Richmond park was my first choice accommodation but i obv didnt get it :( whitworth park was cool though and it meant not needing to get up until the last possible moment before a 5 minute walk to my lecture! :wink:

Hello everyone im To-Ho from the bronx nice to be apart of your world.Ive been a U2 fan for over 20yrs and I look forward to reading more info from U the fans.Thank U. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom