Newbie, yay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*TaylorMae*

Babyface
Well, heres everything anyone would need/want to know bout little ol me anything else, feel free to ask me.

Name: Taylor Mae
Location: I was born and raised in Denver Colorado and live there now, it's very dry and cold, great weather for staying in and building websites!

Marital Status: Married

Hobbies:
Designing websites
Playing with my graphics editors
Drawing
Painting
Signing rock music (though I'm probably aweful at it, but it's fun!)

Movies Austin Powers,Resident Evil,Star Wars,Star Trek( yes yes, I am a trek fan...none of that dressing up stuff though! I swear!)

Favorite TV show(s) The West Wing,X-Files,South Park,The Simpsons,I watch alot of Fox News Channel..so my other fave shows include The O'Reilly Factor,Hannity and Colmes and a few others...is that normal?

Fave U2 Member:Bono, of course! But then again, I do like Larry as well....

Music: U2,Rammstein, American Headcharge, Metallica, Korn,
Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tool,
System of a Down ,Rob Zombie,Filter,Pink Floyd,Led Zepplelin,
The Doors,Garbage,Silverchair,Smashing Pumpkins ,Perl Jam,
Marilyn Manson,White Zombie,NIN,Vex Red, Weezer,Alice in Chains,
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club,Slipknot,A Perfect Circle,Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age and many more...

Computers: PC..yay for me

hmm nope, none of all that seems to be the problem, though it happens on my site once in a while when too many people are on at the same time, it seems to just stop loading images and stick to the content lol.

At the moment, this is the only website that doesn't load any images at any time , oh well, at least I can read the posts :)

Do you have Norton Security installed on your comp?

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Taylor, I just checked out your website. I am completely impressed by it! :yes: You've done a great job on it and it shows how much hard work you've put into it! I like you already :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom