Newbie here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trevgreg

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hey everyone. My name is Trevor and I'm posting here for the first time. I've lurked for a good month or two around here now, but I decided it was time to get to know my fellow fans around here!

A little bit about myself... I'm 19 years old and currentely a college student in the midwest. Probably going for Political Science and either Journalism or History for a double major. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, playing my guitar (I have been for almost two years now), writing, surfing the web, and hanging out with close friends.

Musically, I can happily say U2 ranks with my favorite bands and has for a few years now. My favorite band happens to be Duran Duran, and I've noticed a few of you are fans of them as well, so that was nice to see! ;) Recognize a few of you from the DD board as well...

Back to U2, I defintely keep up with the band regularly, which led me to this site. I own most of the DVDs, most of the albums, and a ton of b-sides, live material, and such in single or mp3 form. My favorite album is Achtung Baby. Favorite songs include Until The End Of The World, Gone, The Fly, Ultra Violet, The Unforgettable Fire, and so on. Basically about anything. And their songs are certainly some of my favorites to play on guitar. I can play plenty of their songs here.

But yeah, happy to finally be a member here and get to meet some of you wonderful people. So I look forward to chatting online with all of you sometime soon!

Trevgreg

"Probably going for Political Science and either Journalism or History for a double major."

Double?!?!? Hahaha, awesome! I haven't even got one yet. . .I better get on it, eh?

Hello though!

:wink: Hey Trevor welcome!!! Hey-just came back from vacation from your lovely state-in Green Bay! Nice weather-anything is better than humidity!! ugh! Happy postings! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom