NEWBIE from upstate, NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosbrota

Babyface
Newbie here.....happy 2006 to all the U2 fans. I have been a fan since the fabulous 80's, but this year was my first time seeing the boys in concert - Montreal 11/28, Cleveland 12/10 and counting the days....44 until two Mexico shows 2/15 and 2/16.

Met both Bono and Edge at the Ritz hotel in Cleveland before the show. Both were so nice and friendly, and short!!! All the U2 fans standing with me for 3+ hours in the freezing cold were awesome. All the U2 fans I have met have all been so generous and wonderful.

Looking forward to meeting some of you soon.

PS Also, going to the Unforgettable Fire show at BB Kings on St. Pats!!!

Kathleen

Happy New Year and welcome! I'm new here too. I have only seen 1 show so far, but it was amazing! Wow enjoy Mexico! Awesome!! :)

Happy New Year and welcome Kathleen!:wave:

Lake George, NY - very beautiful up here!! Snowy and cold, so looking forward to heading to Mexico to see the boys next month.

Mexico? So, so, so lucky-especially with the weather up here! I got to go to Buffalo in December-my dad and I had to leave a whole day early cuz it was gonna be crazy snow the next day-I actually had a snow day that day,so I didn't miss school!

I was driving in that snow storm - left Friday night for the Cleveland show 12/10. Was the Buffalo show your first?

bonosbrota said:
I was driving in that snow storm - left Friday night for the Cleveland show 12/10. Was the Buffalo show your first?

Yes it was and it was sooooooooo good, I was not in the ellipse but I was in the front row on the outside "edge",about five feet from Bono when he was walking down the ramp. And I had an ammmmmazing view of Larry's butt during LAPOE:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom