newbie from Sweden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

minkim

The Fly
Hi y'all, I like this forum already.
I'm 35 :ohmy: and besides U2 I'm into soul/gospelmusic. I work with customs service and study musicology as well.

The past 9 months I've been a total U2-maniac :D buying all their albums I didn't have before, DVDs and the whole lot. Two weeks ago I was at Ullevi in Gothenburgh for my very first U2 concert, it was awesome! I also saw them outside the hotel and I got the Edge's signature :happy:

Can anybody please tell me where in this forum can I find a thread about the rumour/news about the dvd compilation that includes "Zoo TV Live from Sydney"? :confused: I have searched here and there.... Thanks a lot!

Hello from England!

:wave:

Well done for getting the autograph - though I expect it has turned you into an even bigger U2 maniac than before!:hyper:

Hello and welcome from Finland!:wave: You could try and find out about the compelation from the *Still haven't found what you're looking for* forum. I went to U2 in Copenhagen back in July and met Bono and Edge outside their hotel. Check out my threads on Pleba for photos! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom