Newbie from London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And here is another newbie from London via Ireland.

I've been a fan of U2 since my brother first played his "11 o' clock Tick Tock" single way back in 1981-82 ish. I also recall he had Out of Control on 12" - that was a raw U2 sound. Hell I had such good taste for a 13 year old teenage girl (ok I'm ignoring my Haircut 100 phase. ;)) Mind you I couldn't get a U2 poster for love nor money in those days.

Anyway back to today. I've rediscovered my love of U2 after a slight lull. I'm totally clueless about any rumours, gossip or in depth U2 analysis - I know their albums and that's about it. Mind you I plan to play catch up pretty quickly.

So that's enough about me. :p

Last edited:
Welcome Rozzie :wave:

Mo - you sound about the same age as me! I started off listening to my brothers' records too. All the great early stuff. Great discovery they were! :wink:

Mo - you sound about the same age as me! I started off listening to my brothers' records too. All the great early stuff. Great discovery they were! :wink: [/B]
Well I stopped counting my age at 29. :silent:
The early U2 was quite superb. Actually Twilight is still one of my favourites - it's that guitar solo - I just have to turn it up full blast. And then there's Larry's drums in Refugee...fantastic. :larry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom