The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seggs

Babyface
Hi folks just found this excellent site:up: what can i say....
First seen the band in 1980..went to see Elvis Costello(one of my favs. at the time and still is) at Gateshead stadium uk. The line up was Ian Dury, Polecats and a few more that day....and a group i had,nt heard of before..U2(still have the programme). Wow what a performance they give!..the energy alone was out of this world!:ohmy:
I came back from the gig and did a bit researce wrote to the only place i could find about the group in Ireland, Sister Sister the fan club then.
Received a post card with the groups autographs on the front(the photo is from October) and a hand written explaination on the reverse.
I still have this post card.
Then i seen them on the War tour in 81 at the Newcastle city hall..still have the programme and ticket stub.:lol:

Then i had kids etc...last seen them at Glassgow on the Vertigo tour..a first big gig for my over half this!..she loved it especially the older stuff that i had brain washed her with..:laugh: Electric co..etc.

Hi, I'm also new here. I've been spending all my time on U2.com for the last 6 years, I thought I would see how other sites operated. I made loads of friends from all over the world and hope for the same here. Its so great to meet other fans as obsessed as I am.

Back
Top Bottom