New Too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Martymac

Babyface
Hi
I'm brand new to this forum but an old-timer fan and adore the re-inventiveness of these guys!
I'm born & bred in Scotland, Edinburgh (Embra) and this tour had me torn between tx in Glasgow (Glesga) or NYC!
However since fate dealt me the Glasgow gig on the very same day as I'll be celebrating 20 years of marraige to my beautiful wife and fellow U2 fan, Bev, then I had no option than to stay at home on the 18th August
BUT... If there are any New Yorkers with 2 spare tx for Sep 24th gig and want to help us celebrate in Scotland then let's do a deal!
That would be the ultimate surprise for Bev...U2 home and away!
Talk to me if interested - straight swap 2 for 2?

Re: New too

Why thanks for that warm welcome....should I now feel officially Interfered with?!
Well I do and it was great :)
Martin

Did I say I'm Martin and you're all so warm and friendly in here!
I wish I'd not left it so long before joining
I can turn my heating off it's so cozy in here:sexywink:

Ironically NLOTH is the very first U2 album that I haven't bought a physical hard copy of - and here I am in this e-place with all you nice peeps (virtually!)

Are U2 the only band that, with every album released, it is always their best by far? And this one sure lives up to that expectation!

:wave: Hello from Southern California. Welcome to Interference and a big congrats on 20 years of marriage that is huge! Hope your wishes work out for you to be in NYC that would be very cool.

See you around the forum.

Back
Top Bottom