New to the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
#1bonofan said:
i am from the state too! i am seeing u2 in Atlanta in November at Phillips. THanks for the warm welcomes!!!:happy:

hehe, of course, i sort of figured you meant the state, but i figured i should ask :laugh:

happy b-day!

are you going the 18th or the 19th? i'll be there on the 19th :hyper: :dance:

Thanks! I had a great birthday! one of my presents was Bono in conversation with Michka Assayas!! I can't put it down! I am going the 18th(Friday?). It figures! My sister and I are hoping to meet up with fellow U2 fans that day!! November can't get here quick enough!! We are hoping to see a glimpse of them up close ( i am hoping for autographs and hugs , especially from Bono:hug: :giggle: :bono: ) have you been listening to them a long time?

I am fairly new to this site too!!! I welcome you and I know you will have a great time at the show too!!!:wave:

#1bonofan said:
Thanks! I had a great birthday! one of my presents was Bono in conversation with Michka Assayas!! I can't put it down! I am going the 18th(Friday?). It figures! My sister and I are hoping to meet up with fellow U2 fans that day!! November can't get here quick enough!! We are hoping to see a glimpse of them up close ( i am hoping for autographs and hugs , especially from Bono:hug: :giggle: :bono: ) have you been listening to them a long time?

good luck! i might try as well since my mom doesnt have to work on the 19th so we could maybe get down there early (although i doubt she'll be willing as we have nosebleeds not GAs)...and yes, im stuck going with my mom...

ive been listening to them for about a year, ie not that long. you?

Hey it doesn't matter if you go with your grandmother, I wouldn't make fun of you b/c I would go with whoever as long as it got me to a U2 concert! (Luckily though, my older sister is a diehard fan as well) I have been listening since I was 9 (my sister got me started) and I am 24 now so... oh my lord.. about 15 years!:shocked: I never though about that till just now! So I guess a while. everybody has to start from year one sometime! You obviously have good taste! I wanted sooo bad to be in the "bomb shelter" but we have designated seats. Oh well, as long as I am in the room I will be on a Bono high.:hyper: :combust: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom