New MN U2/Prog Fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isProgressive

The Fly
Hi..I feel I should still do this since I didn't realize which forum to post in 1st. Also the fact I am very new to most of U2's music might be good reason. I suppose you can read in the top thread in PLEBA to know more..but I'll say I want to get more into U2 and get to know alot of the fans. I also hope I can find some people who are into other things like I am. Music: obviuosly Prog..Dream Theater, Rush, Yes. Scifi, horror, fantasy....Sports...Ethnic Food. Anyway..I'm going to have to read through this forum some and get to know some of the other *babyfaces* :tongue:

Hi! Welcome here!
I haven't read your post at PLEBA yet, but I will do it right after posting here. :D
Have fun!

hey..yeah i sometime go to Westcott, although the computers used to always be backed up :mad: . So I got myself a pc for my apt a few yrs ago and got a cable modem..hehe..it helps for d/l mp3's ;).

Radio?...:tongue: ..I listen to my own radio station KFAI 90.3/106.7FM. The commercial station I tune into is KFAn since i love sports and humor. I could get lost in corporate radio music. to be honest. KQ i listened to growing up, but aside from Sunday nights my ears can't handle hearing Black Dog for the 10000th time.

Back
Top Bottom