The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike007

Babyface
Hi There, i've just joined, i have been on u2chat for almost 2 months and have made many new friends, i hope to make more friends here:yes:

If anyone would like to correspond via e-mail on a regular basis please let me know:p

I live in Scotland if anyone is interested hope to hear from someone soon:happy:

Hi Mike, welcome to the board! :D

I'd enjoy mailing with a real U2 fan once again since the mails I kept sending to my last one couldn't be delivered to his address anymore because of weird reasons. :( PM me if you like, guy! :D

hullo Mike. Welcome to the forum. :D

Scotland...nice way to pick up girls. lol. *flips over the accent*

so what's your football team? :sexywink:

Thank you christiana

Hi christiana, thank you for your reply to my thread, it was very kind of you to send me a welcome message.

Thanx again

Mike007:sexywink:

weve known each other for 11 years michael

hey michael! i cant believe weve known each other this long.but its been all wonderfull dear.i'm glad you joined this chat.i hope we have many more years to come.:sexywink:

Mike007 said:
Hi There, i've just joined, i have been on u2chat for almost 2 months and have made many new friends, i hope to make more friends here:yes:

If anyone would like to correspond via e-mail on a regular basis please let me know:p

I live in Scotland if anyone is interested hope to hear from someone soon:happy:
Welcome Mike007. Where do you live in Scotland ? I been in Glasgow ( 2 times ) inverness and dunfermline. I love the landscape in May.

Back
Top Bottom