New here[Italy]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Franqu2

Babyface
Hi, i am anonother one new.. i've been subscibed for a while, just i don't have much time to come. but i wanted to post a sign of my presence here.hello everyone..
So i'm 34 and i've been a fan since The unforgettable fire, or to say it better, i guess the right time was during the time preceding it, i mean Under a blood Red sky...
well.. what can i say... i'm not a Zootopian[nothing against that site... but the V-bulletin or PHPBB boards to me are better]:madspit: :drool:
i guess i'll be around for a week or so here.. but i could come more often in the next future:wink:

Hi!thanx for welcome everyone
:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: :happy:
i'm so happy i read the guys have recorded the single and it will be available in a while.. can't wait.. i have been into the them before the Zoo era, but i always be a fan even though i could relate to them more those days. i'm sure they won't disappoint their fans once more
ha and thanx for the weekly U2 info to this site. i always get it in my box

Last edited:
forbonou2 said:
:yes: :wave: Bonjourno Franqu2! Enjoy your stay-but always keep coming back! :wink: Italians do it better!>>runs an hides, giggles!:laugh: :reject:
ha.. my name is Francesco and i am a guy......yeah you are all cool ppl from what i see.. this is a cool place, yeah. i think i will be fully part...
and prolly is true. they do it better....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom