new here and hola!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anthonyandjen

Babyface
we just got back from the vegas shows and met all these wonderful people and well we want to be part of the interference family!! IM STILL HIGH FROM THE SHOWs and feel priveleged to have been a part of it . hello all!

hey NB long time no talk !! hi everyone.!!
any cali fans in the house? im going through u2 withdrawels since the vegas shows were my last ones =( lol

anthonyandjen said:
any cali fans in the house? im going through u2 withdrawels since the vegas shows were my last ones =( lol

You and me both. I can't choose which was the the better show.
Heck , they were both :rockon:

anthonyandjen said:
we just got back from the vegas shows and met all these wonderful people and well we want to be part of the interference family!! IM STILL HIGH FROM THE SHOWs and feel priveleged to have been a part of it . hello all!

Hello Hello! Welcome to a place called Interference, aka The Blue Crack! I wasn't at the LA shows but did attend the Vegas shows...AWESOME shows! I have one more in Portland but then will join you in the lull and depression that hits post tour.

Try some local U2 tribute bands though....there's a good on in the LA and OC area, the Joshua Tree band. Check their website, www.U2JT.com

Hope to see you posting!

:wink:

I remember you, you used to post only as Anthony from Anaheim...told you we were from OC (Placentia) and then you were gone...glad u went to Vegas...so did we...you had more friends there than you thought,,,,welcome.

anthonyandjen said:

Hello & welcome!

I'm from Cali!

I was also at both Vegas shows (those were also my last) - so I know what you mean about the withdrawals - they were *amazing* shows - especially Saturday night!!! :)

hey the dvd is out tuesday so that should help with the addiction withdrawels, well that or fly to nZ or south america or australia next year. im all tapped out $$ so the dvd will have to do lol hey baw long time no chat
another alternative is watching the JT tribute band. i saw them opening night in san diego and they were awesome!

Back
Top Bottom