new here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Hi everyone, I just signed onto this list! I'm looking forward to having many cool discussions about my favorite Irishmen! :yes:

It seems that I?ll be the first to welcome you this time around...so WELCOME and, as I?m used to say, I bet you?ll love it, Interference is definitely addictive.

:)

follower said:
It seems that I?ll be the first to welcome you this time around...so WELCOME and, as I?m used to say, I bet you?ll love it, Interference is definitely addictive.

:)

Thanks for the welcome. I c an already tell that this place is addicting. Wow, that didn't take long. :lol: :lol:

verte76 said:

Thanks for the welcome. I c an already tell that this place is addicting. Wow, that didn't take long. :lol: :lol:

duh...addicting, not addictive, sorry :D

English adjectives are so tricky...but I?m sure you got my point ;)

follower said:

duh...addicting, not addictive, sorry :D

English adjectives are so tricky...but I?m sure you got my point ;)

Actually, "addictive" is correct. As is "addicting". Either one works. :D Addictive is an adjective while addicting is a gerund acting as an adjective. *geek*

See, your English is great, follower!

oh and welcome, verte!

sulawesigirl4 said:

Actually, "addictive" is correct. As is "addicting". Either one works. :D Addictive is an adjective while addicting is a gerund acting as an adjective. *geek*

See, your English is great, follower!

oh and welcome, verte!

Thanks friend, you're a nice teacher :) And I thought I was supposed to be your teacher, you know... :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom