New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2387

Refugee
I'm new here- last week or so. 20 years old, Boston, Massachusetts, home of the best live U2 shows in America! I've been a casual listener since the late 90s, my mother and aunt have always loved U2 and had been to many concerts over the years, my aunt all the way back to that little club called Paradise Boston(Boy tour) that Bono sings about during I will follow on Elevation DVD! However, I can't say I became a fan until I saw their performance at the Super Bowl Halftime show in 2002- just out of this world. I now work security at concerts, all kinds of venues in Boston, ampitheatres, Boston Garden, Fenway, Orpheum, list goes on- have seen over 100 of the biggest acts live while working and no one tops U2! The Police come in a distant second, so far.
Favorite Albums: I love them all, I'm not that crazy about Pop, though LNOE, Please and Gone are highly underrated U2 songs that got overlooked because the album as a whole wasn't that succesful. I like the album, just not as much as all the others.

However, 3 of the 14 they have done are, IMHO, masterpieces!
Joshua Tree, War and Achtung Baby, in that order!

Look forward to participating and learning from others here, its great so far!

:wink: Wow...mom and aunt sure are passing the fan torch your way!! Glad you like them now, too! Rock On....with U2! At least next time you will get free admission!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom