new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

julesz

Babyface
Hi i'm jules
I live in Norwich and love the band through all their different phases. I started really getting into them from achtung baby onwards and have "discovered" their old stuff since then. I'm really enjoying zooropa and HTDAAB at the moment. I found myself enormously moved my miracle drug and the story behind it and originalof the species on that album especially. Zooropa, Lemon. the first time and dirty day my favourites on zooropa. Hope to hear from some of you soon - take care - jules

Welcome!

I'm fairly new here as well- you'll find people speak (of the songs especially) in acronyms alot here, which can be a bit confusing at first.

My favorites from those two albums:

Zooropa, Stay, Lemon, Daddy's Gonna Pay..

City of Blinding Lights, All Because of You, A Man and a Woman, Original of the Species, Yahweh; Miracle Drug is a good song, but hasn't grown on me as much for some reason-

hey, this atomicboy....actually I'm a girl :wink:

I have to say,a really nice place to stay for hours here, but a I have a problem with the postings:( Am I allowed to post anything??? I tried and tried... but it doesn't work...:sad: ....would be very nice if somebody could help me-THX!

:crazy: ok I think I got through these postings:wink: ....but where is the picture under my name?:confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom