New from Las Vegas.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bug

War Child
Hi! I've been lurking here for just about ever, and I think it's good time for me to come out of hiding.

My name's Marielle, but I call myself Bug, I'm 20, going to be 21 on the 25th, and I live in Las Vegas, Nevada.
I've been a conscious fan of U2 since about 1997 or so, but even before then I knew every word to every song in The Joshua Tree by heart.
Just like everyone else on the planet. :dance:

My favorite album is Achtung Baby, and my favorite song changes with my mood.
Currently it's Bullet the Blue Sky, the song that I think sounds like Applebee’s Riblets. If those things made noise, they would sound like Bullet the Blue Sky.
Why? No idea. You tell me.
( Those things are delicious, by the way. )

I hope to make friends and all that jazz.:rockon:

Welcome, Bug and thanks for coming out from hiding! Are you planning on attending the Interference party in Vegas 11/3, or going to the U2 shows 11/4 or 11/5? My fave U2 is JT, fave song depends on my mood. Currently it's OOTS, feeling a bit sad today.

Anyway happy birthday.....you share a birthday with some other Interferencer friends of mine. Have a great day and enjoy! Hope to see you around!

BonAnnif03.gif

If I can I certainly will, but November is packed full of events for me.
My brother went and got married in 1999 to a huge family with like 15 birthdays in November. :ohmy:

Thank you. =]
September (and November x_X ) must be a great month to have kids.

Hi & welcome?

Do you mind explain to such a curious girl why you call yourself Bug?

Cheers!

Lady Luck

I rotate between 'I call myself' and 'People call me.'

The story behind it is slightly interesting:
I got it at birth, basically. My head was slightly oversized and they used this suction tool that made a swelling on the back of my head that made me look like a fly. :ohmy:
The nickname, along with The Fly a couple years later ( Because of the film with Jeff Goldblum, and not the reason most here will asume. ), and various other slightly hateful names that my brother gave me that I can’t remember at the moment, later developed into a second nature name that everyone from my friends to teachers called me.

Mind boggling, in a stupid, simple sort of way.

Carek1230 said:
Welcome, Bug and thanks for coming out from hiding! Are you planning on attending the Interference party in Vegas 11/3, or going to the U2 shows 11/4 or 11/5? My fave U2 is JT, fave song depends on my mood. Currently it's OOTS, feeling a bit sad today.

Anyway happy birthday.....you share a birthday with some other Interferencer friends of mine. Have a great day and enjoy! Hope to see you around!

BonAnnif03.gif

OMG..:yuck: shameless plug!!!!!! what, Carek, you making $$ on this gig??????????

Back
Top Bottom