New B. here! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Introduce Yourself in the Babyface Cafe
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-27-2003, 01:52 PM   #1
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 08:37 AM
New B. here!

Hi all, new to the forum. Been a hardcore U2 fan since 1987.

I'm 33 and I am Bono in a new U2 tribute band in L.A. We're called "One Tree Hill". We should be playing out early next year and will be sharing the L.A. area with our U2 tribute brothers "Propaganda" who are based out of Orange County. We're currently putting together the show right now and it's taking a bit of time because we are perfectionists and plan on delivering a spectacularly accurate U2 show to L.A. U2 fans. We'll be playing a wide variety of songs from Boy to ATYCLB and by the time we just get started, U2 will have their new album out so I'm sure we'll be doing some songs from it as well. We will also have a website that we will launch about the same time.

I'll keep you posted, hope to see some of you at our shows!

God bless,

B.B.
__________________

__________________
Bono B. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 04:50 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: gone
Posts: 17,891
Local Time: 11:37 AM
sounds sweet

let me be the first to welcome you

cant wait to hear some sound clips from you guys
__________________

__________________
Chizip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 09:26 PM   #3
Blue Crack Distributor
 
tiny dancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: small town Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 87,209
Local Time: 04:37 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.
__________________
Into the heart of a child...
tiny dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 10:01 PM   #4
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 12:37 PM
hi!
__________________
IWasBored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 10:22 PM   #5
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator
 
Bonochick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Cherry Lane
Posts: 40,816
Local Time: 12:37 PM

Hi there and welcome to Interference!
__________________
"Knight in shining Zubaz."

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Bonochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 01:04 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 8,800
Local Time: 06:37 PM
33...a Bono.....you should be doing more Zoo TVish songs....
__________________
FallingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 01:15 PM   #7
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by FallingStar
33...a Bono.....you should be doing more Zoo TVish songs....

Funny you would say that. I can't believe I am now the age that Bono was when I saw ZOO TV 3 times in 92'.

So far we are doing:

Until the End of the World (Elevation tour version)
The Fly (Elevation tour version)
One

Probably will do others from that era later on.

Got the Fly Shades for that part of the show!

Hard to find an outfit like he wore on that tour, so I'm doing the Elevation outfit. Just have to get a jacket and have all the goodies sewn on and into it and I'm done.

I wonder what he's going to be wearing for the new tour.

B.B.
__________________
Bono B. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 06:28 PM   #8
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: gone
Posts: 17,891
Local Time: 11:37 AM
i heard he has been getting into capes
__________________
Chizip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 07:01 PM   #9
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 08:37 AM
I hope your kidding. I will stick with the Elevation look if that's the case.
__________________
Bono B. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 07:17 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 8,800
Local Time: 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones
Hard to find an outfit like he wore on that tour, so I'm doing the Elevation outfit.
Oh is it realy so hard to find leather pants and a leather jacket....oh, you're from California...okay, maybe it's really hard to get it THERE.
__________________
FallingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 11:11 PM   #11
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by FallingStar

Oh is it realy so hard to find leather pants and a leather jacket....oh, you're from California...okay, maybe it's really hard to get it THERE.
Ok smarty pants!!! His outfit wasn't just leather, it was shiny material of some sort-almost looks vinyl but it's not. Also, I would need to drop a few more lbs. before donning that suit. I'm a bigger guy than Bono-5'10" 180 lbs. I don't want to squeeze my rather large arse into that suit just yet. The Elevation jacket covers my bubble butt nicely for now until I drop a few more pounds.

So there!
__________________
Bono B. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 12:51 PM   #12
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 8,800
Local Time: 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones


Ok smarty pants!!! His outfit wasn't just leather, it was shiny material of some sort-almost looks vinyl but it's not. Also, I would need to drop a few more lbs. before donning that suit. I'm a bigger guy than Bono-5'10" 180 lbs. I don't want to squeeze my rather large arse into that suit just yet. The Elevation jacket covers my bubble butt nicely for now until I drop a few more pounds.

So there!


Yeah, it was like rubberish vinyl right, but nevertheless hard to get in Cali



What about wearing the bubble pants then? I mean..YOU said you had a nice bubble butt.... bubbles cover something bubblish is like...making fish wear fishnet stockings? okay SORRY *cracks herself up*
__________________
FallingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 02:38 PM   #13
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by FallingStar



Yeah, it was like rubberish vinyl right, but nevertheless hard to get in Cali



What about wearing the bubble pants then? I mean..YOU said you had a nice bubble butt.... bubbles cover something bubblish is like...making fish wear fishnet stockings? okay SORRY *cracks herself up*

You're funny falling star!!

Never saw the bubble pants. Was that something from the Popmart tour? Totally not into that tour, almost like it never happened to me. Some of the stuff he was wearing on that tour was hideous. (muscle shirt)

BTW, I said I HAVE a bubble butt. Whether it's nice or not is not my call. I have been complimented on it though!
__________________
Bono B. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 02:45 PM   #14
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Niamh_Saoirse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 8,657
Local Time: 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones



So far we are doing:

Until the End of the World (Elevation tour version)


B.B.

OMG! I LOVE that song!It's soooooo

You have to upload your version so we can listen to it! ( and I can drool while I listen )


Oh! I almost forget...welcome!
__________________
Niamh_Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 04:45 PM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 8,800
Local Time: 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones



You're funny falling star!!

Never saw the bubble pants. Was that something from the Popmart tour? Totally not into that tour, almost like it never happened to me. Some of the stuff he was wearing on that tour was hideous. (muscle shirt)

BTW, I said I HAVE a bubble butt. Whether it's nice or not is not my call. I have been complimented on it though!
Yeah Popmart Tour!






Well, Bono himself was said to have a bubble butt, during JT...so...not so bad at all.
__________________

__________________
FallingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com