New B. here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono B. Jones

Acrobat
Hi all, new to the forum. Been a hardcore U2 fan since 1987.

I'm 33 and I am Bono in a new U2 tribute band in L.A. We're called "One Tree Hill". We should be playing out early next year and will be sharing the L.A. area with our U2 tribute brothers "Propaganda" who are based out of Orange County. We're currently putting together the show right now and it's taking a bit of time because we are perfectionists and plan on delivering a spectacularly accurate U2 show to L.A. U2 fans. We'll be playing a wide variety of songs from Boy to ATYCLB and by the time we just get started, U2 will have their new album out so I'm sure we'll be doing some songs from it as well. We will also have a website that we will launch about the same time.

I'll keep you posted, hope to see some of you at our shows!

God bless,

B.B.

sounds sweet

let me be the first to welcome you

cant wait to hear some sound clips from you guys

FallingStar said:
33...a Bono.....you should be doing more Zoo TVish songs....:evil:

Funny you would say that. I can't believe I am now the age that Bono was when I saw ZOO TV 3 times in 92'.

So far we are doing:

Until the End of the World (Elevation tour version)
The Fly (Elevation tour version)
One

Probably will do others from that era later on.

Got the Fly Shades for that part of the show!

Hard to find an outfit like he wore on that tour, so I'm doing the Elevation outfit. Just have to get a jacket and have all the goodies sewn on and into it and I'm done.

I wonder what he's going to be wearing for the new tour.

B.B.

Bono B. Jones said:
Hard to find an outfit like he wore on that tour, so I'm doing the Elevation outfit.
Oh is it realy so hard to find leather pants and a leather jacket....oh, you're from California...okay, maybe it's really hard to get it THERE. :lol:

FallingStar said:

Oh is it realy so hard to find leather pants and a leather jacket....oh, you're from California...okay, maybe it's really hard to get it THERE. :lol:

Ok smarty pants!!! His outfit wasn't just leather, it was shiny material of some sort-almost looks vinyl but it's not. Also, I would need to drop a few more lbs. before donning that suit. I'm a bigger guy than Bono-5'10" 180 lbs. I don't want to squeeze my rather large arse into that suit just yet. The Elevation jacket covers my bubble butt nicely for now until I drop a few more pounds.

So there!:p

Bono B. Jones said:

Ok smarty pants!!! His outfit wasn't just leather, it was shiny material of some sort-almost looks vinyl but it's not. Also, I would need to drop a few more lbs. before donning that suit. I'm a bigger guy than Bono-5'10" 180 lbs. I don't want to squeeze my rather large arse into that suit just yet. The Elevation jacket covers my bubble butt nicely for now until I drop a few more pounds.

So there!:p
:lol:

Yeah, it was like rubberish vinyl right, but nevertheless hard to get in Cali

What about wearing the bubble pants then? I mean..YOU said you had a nice bubble butt....:evil: bubbles cover something bubblish is like...making fish wear fishnet stockings? :lmao: okay SORRY *cracks herself up*

Last edited:
FallingStar said:

:lol:

Yeah, it was like rubberish vinyl right, but nevertheless hard to get in Cali

What about wearing the bubble pants then? I mean..YOU said you had a nice bubble butt....:evil: bubbles cover something bubblish is like...making fish wear fishnet stockings? :lmao: okay SORRY *cracks herself up*

You're funny falling star!!

Never saw the bubble pants. Was that something from the Popmart tour? Totally not into that tour, almost like it never happened to me. Some of the stuff he was wearing on that tour was hideous. (muscle shirt)

BTW, I said I HAVE a bubble butt. Whether it's nice or not is not my call. I have been complimented on it though! :wink:

Bono B. Jones said:

So far we are doing:

Until the End of the World (Elevation tour version)

B.B.

OMG! I LOVE that song!It's soooooo :drool:

You have to upload your version so we can listen to it! ( and I can drool while I listen :sexywink: )

Oh! I almost forget...welcome! :wave:

Bono B. Jones said:

You're funny falling star!!

Never saw the bubble pants. Was that something from the Popmart tour? Totally not into that tour, almost like it never happened to me. Some of the stuff he was wearing on that tour was hideous. (muscle shirt)

BTW, I said I HAVE a bubble butt. Whether it's nice or not is not my call. I have been complimented on it though! :wink:
Yeah Popmart Tour!

Popmart_Jacksonville_Girl.jpg

Well, Bono himself was said to have a bubble butt, during JT...so...not so bad at all. :evil:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

OMG! I LOVE that song!It's soooooo :drool:

You have to upload your version so we can listen to it! ( and I can drool while I listen :sexywink: )

Oh! I almost forget...welcome! :wave:

Ya, that's a great song and the version on the Elevation tour was even better than during ZOO TV.

We're doing it complete with bullfight and me kicking the crap out of the guitar at the end. It's silly, but fun!.:mac:

It'll be awhile b4 we have our website up and sounds so I hope you can wait.

B.B.

FallingStar said:

Yeah Popmart Tour!

Popmart_Jacksonville_Girl.jpg

Well, Bono himself was said to have a bubble butt, during JT...so...not so bad at all. :evil:

Those pants are wild! I actually kind of like them!

I definitely have Bono's JT butt. My girlfriend at the time even said so, it just got a smidge bubblier with age. :eeklaugh:

B.B.

FallingStar said:
:lmao: Lucky girlfriend you have. :evil:

Ya, she was actually my first. Didn't work out....

Married my fourth girlfriend, she's into the bubble thing. She's kinda got one goin on too. I hooked her when she saw my then band playing and we did "One" and the rest is history. (Not to mention I was wearing leather pants at the time so that probably helped.);)

B.B.

Bono B. Jones said:

Ya, she was actually my first. Didn't work out....

Married my fourth girlfriend, she's into the bubble thing. She's kinda got one goin on too. I hooked her when she saw my then band playing and we did "One" and the rest is history. (Not to mention I was wearing leather pants at the time so that probably helped.);)

B.B.

Awwwww..I love this kind of stories!

Back
Top Bottom