New and slightly used

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AliEnvy

Refugee
Another "old" newbie here :tongue: Some may know me from chat but I've never actually introduced myself here on the forum. So here I am lol. Check my profile for whatever you may want to know.

Lost my password for the longest time and well...sometimes I'm just lazy lol. Love this forum and all it's characters so I will try not to lurk so much and participate!!

Peace :kiss:

HI ALI !!

Greetings and Salutations Ali !!

Welcome to the Forum!! Lurking is not always as much fun here as it is in the chatroom girl so Yes do participate in the many wonderouse things around this place. *offers Ali a martini* and just remember.... 'Everything You Know Is Wrong' so don't listen to what others may say about Pleba.
We don't bite......well only U2 but that's not the point!
the point is you are always more than welcomed to head over to our beautiful Pleba Mansion anytime you want and you won't be ignored. there's tons of Bono crazed...eerrr did I say crazed...i meant 'Special' fans just like you. we even have different days to post pics of our sexy guys!! join the fun *HUGZ* don't feel left out....we all love one another..even if we can't sometimes stand one another :lol:

:bono: "another one??" oh lord....
me- hey I thought you'd be jumping for joy....another girl to lust after you...to tend to your every bidding
:bono: "you know...i never thought of it like that..."
me- Seeee now what do you think
:bono: "Welcome Ali! ....you know I always did love that name... Ali *evil grin*
me- watch it Bman....
:bono: *looks very innocent*
me- oh lord...
:bono: "yes?"
me- not.... oh forget it.....

Hola Ali, welcome to this part of the Interference world.

:yes: :yes: :sexywink: :sexywink:

By the way, I know Ali for some months, and she is one the coolest U2 fans I has ever meet!

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome...especially to raffie. Hon, you're too sweet :sexywink:

Now in true newbie fashion I'm going to venture out and get flamed lol...I think I'll start a bon fire in Free Your Mind...:mac:

Welcome Kim

Glad you could make it to the forum:yes: , Hope you have a great time here, i'm also hoping that i do too.

Hope you make many friends, its gonna be so much better with you among the ranks:sexywink:

*HUGS*

Mike007

Back
Top Bottom