New 2 U

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
#1bonofan said:
Hey:wave: Welcome. I just joined a few days ago. I'm like you, I have been listening to u2 for years!!! That's cool that you are from Ireland!! I want to go there so badly someday! Maybe when I do I can run into Bono (lord knows I will try my best to track him down!):bono:

Thank you for the welcome.....:)

I hope someday you get the opportunity to meet Bono!

I have not had that opportunity yet :( I to hope one day to meet him!

:wink: :wave: Hello Liz! And welcome to Interference-officially!!:wink: I have been to ur lovely country only once,1985-but it really is 40 shades of green!!:heart: Enjoy yourself here!!

forbonou2 said:
:wink: :wave: Hello Liz! And welcome to Interference-officially!!:wink: I have been to ur lovely country only once,1985-but it really is 40 shades of green!!:heart: Enjoy yourself here!!

Thank you so much for the welcome!

Look forward to seeing you around the board!:)

forbonou2 said:

Why is it 40 shades of green? Because it rains so feckin' much!!

Hello Liz, by the way! I'm also new to these parts (see my thread to find out more). Seems like a good place to be so far - it was the setlist party threads that drew me here. I got hooked on setlist parties over at the Springsteen forums so it's great to see that they happen for U2 tours too.

achtngbby said:

Why is it 40 shades of green? Because it rains so feckin' much!!

Hello Liz, by the way! I'm also new to these parts (see my thread to find out more). Seems like a good place to be so far - it was the setlist party threads that drew me here. I got hooked on setlist parties over at the Springsteen forums so it's great to see that they happen for U2 tours too.

Hi there, just want to thank you for the welcome...I read your thread, its nice to meet you! I see your from England! Nice!

I think this is a good place too..I find the people on the boards to be pretty friendly..

They sure make you feel at home here....I look forward to seeing you around!

:)

Back
Top Bottom