New.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Serena Vox

ONE love, blood, life
Whoops, I forgot to make a newbie thread when I joined a few days back...partly due to nervousness...:ohmy:

Anyway, my name's Steph, but I usually go by Serena. Either is fine. I'm 19 and I have been a fan of U2 since I was about 5 or so when I would constantly hear I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For on the radio and stuff. Dad would blare it :lol: so that's how I got into them. I recently got back into them real big lately thanks to the Superdome Performance (I like Green Day too. Don't shoot me o_o). I saw that and decided to go back and dig through all my old stuff, found some of my CD's and got back into them real big.

I am thinking my favorite album at the min is All That You Can't Leave Behind and my favorite song varies from time to time, right now being Pride (In The Name Of Love.)

And as for my hobbies, I like listening to music, taking walks, drawing/painting, making graphics and icons and writing.
Hope to have fun here!

- Serena xxx

Re: Re: New.

fly so high! said:

Hello and welcome.......why would we shoot you for liking Green Day....awsome band!
Ooooooooh...I've just learned from experience that Green Day fans don't really like U2 fans...so I wasn't sure if that worked opposite or not. [/off topic]
But thank you and the rest of those who welcomed me. :)

Back
Top Bottom