New =)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BonoObsession~

Babyface
~Hey~

My name is hilary (most people call me hil) & I'm new here.

I'm 14 yrs old from Canada

alrighty, well nm else to say so

hope to see all of u soon

hil

~BonoObsession~ said:
~Hey~

hil
Welcome Hil to this very nice little forum

Hey all...
My name is Dolores. I'm brand new to the site, though I've been a fan since the late 80's. I'm 41 (ugh...how hard was that to admit)...
Tell me...is it a mid-life crisis, what I'm going through?? I can't get my mind off Larry. Always thought he was the "cute one", but lately he just looks SO SEXY......Well, I could go on for days, but I'll just say bye for now..

ALass4Larry said:
Hey all...
My name is Dolores. I'm brand new to the site, though I've been a fan since the late 80's. I'm 41 (ugh...how hard was that to admit)...
Tell me...is it a mid-life crisis, what I'm going through?? I can't get my mind off Larry. Always thought he was the "cute one", but lately he just looks SO SEXY......Well, I could go on for days, but I'll just say bye for now..

hello =)

~BonoObsession~ said:
~Hey~

hil

Hi hil and welcome! I'm also 14 and am in Australia :wave:

ALass4Larry said:
Hey all...

:drool: I don't know if its a mid-life crisis or what but its true!! Welcome!

Hi to both Hil and Dolores,
Isn't it great how U2 fans come in all ages, races, places, sizes... I'm 45 and agree with Hil and find myself Bono obsessed. They are all sexy in their own unique ways!
:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom