My musical newbie introduction!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shredzilla

The Fly
This is one of my first posts of probably many so I thought I'd start of with a musical introduction as this forum could well become my second home! I'm 18 and I'm from Dublin!

I'm in a band called The Tendermeats and I play lead guitar. We are straight forward rock and/or roll.
We recorded 3 songs a few weeks ago and there are a fair few mistakes like the entire first minute of the first song but you'll hopefully get the jist of things. We only got one or 2 takes each and it was our first experience recording so try to ignore the dodgy timing at parts. Trust me when I say it sounds a hellovalot better live.
The 3 songs are different so hopefully there is something for everyones musical tastebuds. I'd appreciate some feedback. Thanks and we hope you like our shizzle. U2 fans would like Not the Same more than the rest of them probably though!
Be honest!

Thanks a million for your time and try to ignore the start of the first song. I don't know what we were thinking.

www.myspace.com/thetendermeats

Join us if you like what you hear!

I'll also start of by saying The Edge kicks anus! Not as much as John Petrucci or Paul Gilbert though!:wink:

See for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqRvYDkXP2c&search=gilbert shred

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPGA3vjMLgE&search=paul gilbert
:huh:

Hey, I just listened to your songs.. And you're right, I guess I like 'Not the Same' the best... :whistle:

In overall, I think your band sounds pretty cool!! Though in general I seem to like other music than you make, I think you sound alright, honestly! :)

:wave: Hi! Will have to listen to your music later as I'm in a no noise zone at the minute but if the band name is anything to go by I'm sure it'll sound good. ;)

I just listened to your songs and your band is pretty cool. Rock on!

OK I've listened and tis pretty good stuff. Liking Not The Same best at the mo (just like January Star). Good luck with it all. :)

Shredzilla, I do wish to welcome you, and I can see you have been posting around the forum...but the steady promotion of your band (two threads in B&C that were merged and now in here) are coming off as spamming, which we don't allow here...so I'm advising you to just ease up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom