My first post at last!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bella05

The Fly
Hello Everyone! :wave:

I can't believe it's taken me so long to make my first post!

U2 are simply amazing and I've loved them for the past 20 years or so! There are just so many memories - it's hard to know where to begin. If I had to single out one moment for me - it would have to be the release of Rattle & Hum. That album blew me away and completely changed my life.

In exactly 6 days, a life long dream of mine will come true when I finally see this legendary band live in Melbourne, Australia. I still can't quite believe that I'm finally going! Is it really only SIX days away? <thud>

You've got an amazing site here guys and I'm really looking forward to being a part of it. Who knows? I might even meet some of you here in Melbourne on the weekend! :D

Bella05 said:
Who knows? I might even meet some of you here in Melbourne on the weekend! :D

I wish I could meet you in Melbourne on the way to a U2 gig as well! :wink:

:wave: Welcome to the forum!

Hello Bella :wave:
I hope you have lots of fun seeing U2 in Melbourne, I wish I was seeing them!

Thank you Everyone!

The first Melbourne show was FANTASTIC! I've waited a long time to see these guys and it was nothing short of inspirational.

The next night, I was determined to get as close as possible whatever the cost. My friend and I managed to get 7th row right in front of Bono and to this day, I still can't quite believe our luck. This show was the most amazing thing I have EVER seen - words can't quite describe the euphoria it brought which in fact, still lingers today and will do for sometime. I'm quite sure many of you know exactly what I'm talking about! I just hope that there will be a next time..... I've loved these guys for nearly 20 years and if it's at all possible - I love them even more after Sunday night's show.

What absolute legends! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Back
Top Bottom