My first post... and all it cost me was 12 bucks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

James U2

The Fly
Hello all. I have been a lurker at this forum for YEARS and just recently realized what PayPal was. But anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is James Miller and I'm from the Dallas/Ft. Worth metropolitan region. I'm 24 and have been a fan of U2 since 1993.

I remember watching MTV (yikes!) in late '93 and the video for Numb came on. At this point in time I had NO idea what music even was but thought that this was the greatest song I had ever heard. Oddly enough, since I had no idea who U2 was, I kept wondering who the people talking into the lead singer's ears were. (What's that? That's not the lead singer in the video, that's the guitarist? And that's the singer in his ear. Oh.) Anyway, I found out who the band was, later rented ZOO TV: Live From Sydney, watched it, and was hooked. It was the most amazing spectacle I had ever seen. And now here I am 11 years later one of those "weird" U2 fans who gets all tingly and warm just thinking about November 23rd. (two days after my birthday!)

So that's that. And I'm not wasting this 12 bucks. Expect to see me a lot. And eventually a picture.

james

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom