Misplaced Zootopian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

G_Abraham

Babyface
Hi everyone, I am feeling somewhat lost, my old home is gone and I hope you will accept me into your home. LCK, thanks for e-mailing me about this site

welcometointerference.gif

I have to admit, it's very colourful in this site, lots of interesting pictures, I'd add one of my own, but would have to go into downloading my photos on the internet to snatch one across to my profile, shame I just can't go into my files and grab one out.

Hi Gini, nice to see you came here. You must have a look around on your own of course, best way to find unexpected little nooks etc. but I think you'll like Free Your Mind- and I'm happy to tell you that the discussions I've posted in there seem most respectful of others views. You definitely should check out PLEBA- very friendly folder and the best band pics on the Internet :drool: I'm usually in one of those folders or in the Dream Out Loud poetry folder or the Everything You Know Is Wrong music folders. Only they're not called folders here, I know what we call discussions are 'threads' and I think forums are sections or...ah, don't listen to me, I'll only confuse you more... :hug: welcome.

Thanks LCK for the info, I am feeling very welcome here, I think I will go and place one of my poems into the poetry folder, you might have read it before. It takes some checking out, this is a very large site, takes a long time to get through it all.

Back
Top Bottom