M4P Live Live Live on Interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here and was missing you like crazy Darren when you left me alone lastnite! :sexywink:

Of course i still :heart: you heaps Wild!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

You are a total honey! I was just being flirty&daft with D since i knew you had to be in bed, that's all! I was on here, looking around&absolutely no-one turned up at the party either! :(

I was really sad trying to find someone to talk to&i was sad cos you were knackered&had to go to bed! I LOVE YOU BOTH OK???

Noticed Bri came on at the party at about 5 am&looks like she was out cos it was a nice day in Toronto! Wonder what she'll think of our chat with D!!

What's the place in Dublin you speak of Wild? :confused:

susanp6 said:
Of course i still :heart: you heaps Wild!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

You are a total honey! I was just being flirty&daft with D since i knew you had to be in bed, that's all! I was on here, looking around&absolutely no-one turned up at the party either! :(

I was really sad trying to find someone to talk to&i was sad cos you were knackered&had to go to bed! I LOVE YOU BOTH OK???

Noticed Bri came on at the party at about 5 am&looks like she was out cos it was a nice day in Toronto! Wonder what she'll think of our chat with D!!

What's the place in Dublin you speak of Wild? :confused:

A few record shops that have U2 stuff coverng the walls. If we get to Ireland next year i'll take you there. Maybe we could get D up for the day....

You've got me very intrigued Darren! Are you saying Bri will be unhappy with what you've been saying to us??? :scratch:

Where is the record shop in Dublin? That's one place i haven't heard about! Whereabouts is it exactly?Get D up for the day!!!! :giggle: :shh: :whistle:

Why did you have to get up at 3 am to go to the match Wild? Were you getting an early train or something?

susanp6 said:
You've got me very intrigued Darren! Are you saying Bri will be unhappy with what you've been saying to us??? :scratch:

Where is the record shop in Dublin? That's one place i haven't heard about! Whereabouts is it exactly?Get D up for the day!!!! :giggle: :shh: :whistle:

Why did you have to get up at 3 am to go to the match Wild? Were you getting an early train or something?

Oh no I'm just making a joke and the joke involves the 4 letter word. She should know what I'm talking about when she sees it.

Any news Sue? Can I call ya Sue for short? ;)

I was quite into them from the start! WAY back in 1980!! :ohmy:

That must sound like ages ago to you eh? I just loved their sound right from the start - Edges' guitar was what i noticed when i first heard them! Such a unique style! I think it was either Gloria or I will follow i heard first! I was knocked out instantly! :D

I've been to 3&it looks as if i'm about to double that this June - i hope! Not 100% about London, but am praying! :wink:

You haven't been have you? My 1st was here in Glasgow for ZooTV in 1992!!! It was amazing!!! :rockon: :rockon: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom