M4P does a pleba girl style party - the fun has just began

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
YES!!!!! Pick me B! I'll probably make a total ass of myself up there in front of all those people&get flamed for doing something daft on other threads!! :huh:

:giggle:
Didn't you read one review that put somethin about Tara molesting B *snort* :laugh:

I think I would freeze if I got pulled up....and if I got my wits back..then I would do somethin embarrassing...

PPPHHHWWWOOOAAARRR!!!!! What you just did to me saying feeling Bonos' body!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmm yummy!! Feeling that ass in particular is what i want to do! :drool: :ohmy:

I did see that Bri!! I'd probably freeze! Realising everyone has their attention on you!!!! ARG! :help:

There should be a smilie that looks really scared like a Scooby-Doo kind of thing!! :laugh:

susanp6 said:
I did see that Bri!! I'd probably freeze! Realising everyone has their attention on you!!!! ARG! :help:

There should be a smilie that looks really scared like a Scooby-Doo kind of thing!! :laugh:

:hug:
I know how you feel. I get real nervous in front of people..presentations, speeches and such. Standing up in front of people makes me utterly nervous...:yikes:...
That, and just meeting B would utterly....it would be overwheleming..altho he seems to be able to make ppl comfotable, the sweetie :heart:

Golly - Thought i saw a mention of monsters again!

You could come to Loch Ness with me, you two, whenever we can meet for a Scotland trip!!! :cool:

We got a few daft souvenirs as you do! Actually, i got a mug which says sexyness - get it?&it has a cartoon Nessie wearing make-up&with blond hair!!!! :giggle: Also got a wee soft-toy Nessie key-ring&my friend got one with a Highland coo! Do you both know what that is?

susanp6 said:

You could come to Loch Ness with me, you two, whenever we can meet for a Scotland trip!!! :cool:

We got a few daft souvenirs as you do! Actually, i got a mug which says sexyness - get it?&it has a cartoon Nessie wearing make-up&with blond hair!!!! :giggle: Also got a wee soft-toy Nessie key-ring&my friend got one with a Highland coo! Do you both know what that is?

em NO :no:

susanp6 said:

I swear if my neigbour ever decides to go home to Scotlan to visit family..I'm gonna hide in his luggage :D

Sexyness :giggle:

A highland coo?? :scratch:

:drool: Listenin to Seconds live now...sounds older too

Coo is Scottsh way of saying cow&so it's a cow! It's a big furry brown-colured cow with big horns! *Waits for the horny jokes!*

There is a park in Glasgow, called Pollok Park&there is tons of them kept in there! I used to be in there almost every weekend to see them, when i visited my gran&granda! I saw some on my way up to Nessieland!! They're quite sweet&funny&the babies are gorgeous! I saw lots of wee lambs jump about awwwwww! I just squeal over them!! It's incredibly beautiful around there! :cute: :love:

highland.jpg

:eyebrow:

They look very horny to me...;)

Awwwww :cute: You found a pic Bri! :up: :happy:

Isn't the baby one so cute Wild, aside from dirty jokes? So you'd never heard of them before? I find it amazing!! :ohmy:

Hope you'd be able to handle this nutter go gaga over lots of cute lil animals&birds!!!! :cute: :cute:

Some would go: :eyebrow: :huh:

Oh do you actually mean that you think they're cute, or oh no please say you don't mean the other, more horrible to think about version? :no: I know it has to happen eventually, but you know, just to see them out there: aaahhhh!! :love:

Awwwwww I hope Darren didn't!! :no: :no:

I want him included in everything!! He sounds adorable! :yes:

Do you hear me Darren? WE WUV YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :sexywink: :flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom