M4P does a pleba girl style party - the fun has just began

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everywhere has it's bad areas! But that doesn't take away from how amazing the place is! As the song Bad goes!

BRRRIIIII!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!! :dancing: :applaud: :hyper: :rockon:

I love ya baby!!!!! And i've reached 3,500!!!!!!!!

I want to get you to Dublin with us - it's been sooo long we've known each other! Get you there with Niamh&Wild!! :yes:

susanp6 said:
BRRRIIIII!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!! :dancing: :applaud: :hyper: :rockon:

I love ya baby!!!!! And i've reached 3,500!!!!!!!!

I want to get you to Dublin with us - it's been sooo long we've known each other! Get you there with Niamh&Wild!! :yes:

we'll fly to torornto i saw a holiday for 6 days in toronto for about £500 today Sus... then smuggle Bri back with us and onto DUBLIN.....

:yes: :yes: :yes: That's a good idea!!! Smuggle Bri back to the 3rd Dublin gig with us!

Bad is my fav U2 song! Live Aid just got me in certain parts!!!:drool:

B looked straight at me while looking for a girl to bring on stage at Celtic Park! It was nearly me up there and then he picked out a girl about 2 away from me!!!!!!!! :scream: :scream: :no: :no:

Do you remember that story Wild? Gosh - I just about swore at him, that tease!! :madspit: :sexywink: :evil:

Yeah i remember you telling me Sus ....

i can't help myself but if he brings a girl up on stage i sit down in a jealous huff and refuse to watch another girl kiss and do whatever with Bono.. unless it was someone i knew then it would be.. get in there girl!!!! If we were at a gig together & he picked me i would insist you came up to...

Weren't you 13 when Live Aid happened, T? I was 15&i didn't know what was happening to me at the time! I do now!!!:drool:

Wonder where Bri went?

WildHoney said:
Yeah i remember you telling me Sus ....

i can't help myself but if he brings a girl up on stage i sit down in a jealous huff and refuse to watch another girl kiss and do whatever with Bono.. unless it was someone i knew then it would be.. get in there girl!!!! If we were at a gig together & he picked me i would insist you came up to...

:giggle:
I know what you mean. But I'm so happy that some of my girls have met him! :happy: :hyper:

And same here...if I were getting pulled up..I would def be bringing you gals along :yes: :hug:

*sigh*
You girls ever here B sing 'Can't help falling in love' ? :drool:
It gives me shivers and I don't know why :huh:

Last edited:
MBS said:

:giggle:
I know what you mean. But I'm so happy that some of my girls have met him! :happy: :hyper:

And same here...if I were getting pulled up..I would def be bringing you gals along :yes: :hug:

*sigh*
You girls ever here B sing 'Can't help falling in love' ? :drool:
It gives me shivers and I don't know why :huh:

Live or studio or soundtrack?.. He sang it on Zooropa tour in 1993 it was just like drool:drool:

Trust you to pick up on the rude meaning from 'it sucks'!!

:sigh: Dear oh dear!! :sigh: :shame:

I was so mad at him!!! But in a good way, if you know what i mean! Was almost crying! Damn it B! I narrowly missed out on a slow dance during 'Love is blindness'!! :(

:heart: ya really B!!!! :drool: :ohmy: !!!!

Has it got Elvis talking on it? That's the soundtrack version

We'l have to send thought to Bono on the dayd Susan at her gigs...

Bono pick Susan...Bono pick susan....Bono pick Susan...Bono pick susan....

Doh! :der: :banghead: :banghead:

What am i talking about? I was 15 at RedRocks!! I'm getting carried away with drooling here! B is making me forget myself - see?! :drool: :combust: :faint:

Too rite Bri! We'd have a blast! Me, you, Wild, Mucca, VP, Dis, ruff, SoBe, Jules&now Niamh&perhaps a few others! I don't really know Tania - is it? She got up on stage! More&more Pleba girls are getting up on stage!

YES!!!!! Pick me B! I'll probably make a total ass of myself up there in front of all those people&get flamed for doing something daft on other threads!! :huh:

Guh! :drool: Can't help falling in love! The song he sang just after i was cruelly denied with being in his arms, holding him tight!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

We'l have to send thought to Bono on the dayd Susan at her gigs...

:yes: :yes:
My fingers are always crossed for my gals :hug:

Erm...I don't hear elvis (I could be distracted lol)..so studio version.

It's Tara who made it on stage. And yes..I think it would be quite the party :D
Actually, there's goin to be quite the get together in Philly...wish I coulda gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom