M4P does a pleba girl style party - the fun has just began

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're the coolest gang around aren't we D&T?

Hi dayglo! :wave:

I'm glad you're on for a while D! I had such a shit day! Want some good-time fun now my boy! God, that sounds like some phonesex ad!:huh:

I've sent you email T! :)

susanp6 said:
We're the coolest gang around aren't we D&T?

Hi dayglo! :wave:

I'm glad you're on for a while D! I had such a shit day! Want some good-time fun now my boy! God, that sounds like some phonesex ad!:huh:

I've sent you email T! :)

My number is 021 I want some of that fun with Susan. :laugh:

One of these days i'll get to Dublin!!!! I can't wait!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Have you been in Dublin before Darren?

Awwwww that's such a lovely thing to say, Wild! I wish! Golly it wasn't that long after when i got to know you!!!! :scream: :no:

Wonder when Bri's back? :wink:

Quick one! :giggle: :giggle:

You mean a quick trip to Dublin? Yes, that's what i mean, unless i win money before that!! Then it would be all of us going to the 3rd gig&The Clarence for a fortnite and Bono won't know what's hit him!! :lol: :sexywink: :flirt:

Ah yes - Niamh! Isn't she lovely? I was so touched by what she said a few nites back - so sweet! Every time i see her pic, i think what a lovely girl she seems to be! Wow - now an invite! How totally ace would that be? A meet up with Niamh! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Darren - A nice enough place! :hmm: You would be biased, of course!! :huh:

Visiting. I'd love to go for their hometown show. But not only would it be damn near impossible I have finals that week. If I go it would be in July most likely since I'm going to NYC in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom