M4P does a pleba girl style party - the fun has just began

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was beautiful up there, as usual&the weather was perfect after the clouds disappeared! And you'll never believe this! You know how one of you said you never know who you might see? No, don't get too excited - not Bono(that would be quite impossible!)but i saw Gordon Brown! As in the chancellor! :ohmy:

He walked past the pub we were sitting in, across the road!!

That is quite spooky, considering what you said, altho' i didn't meet him as such, but you know i still saw someone! We thought we might have bumped into him again&whattever anyones' politics are, i personally like the guy&i would have got a pic with him if could have! A few will probably read this now&go: Who's Gordon Brown?! Hope i haven't bored you, but i'll mention more!

I'm quite tired&don't know how long i'll stay on, but i came on here as soon as i'd got my shoes off&made a cup of tea! :huh:

I'm glad you had a great time! :D

I'm one of those people wondering who Gordon Brown is :scratch::lol:

Just couldn't keep yourself off this place could yah? :wink:

SNL199.jpg

Welcome back Susan...I've missed you...

I'm off to grab a quick bite. Be right back :wave:

Yep! Thought you'd say that Mucca! Like i said, he's Britains' chancellor of the exchequer - that is, he's in charge of our economy!! WOW! :drool: That B pic!

Some welcome back when you see a sight like that! :ohmy:

I know - can't stay away! :huh:

greeneyedgirl said:
mucca, i was lazzzy today. stayed in bed till noon.
how about you, any bad weather?

Nope :D

Sunny Sunny Sunny!!
Although I think my allergies are acting up...my nose is kind of clogged so I can't smell much :huh:

Hi GG! It was great to see him! I've seen him once before actually!

You know who he is then?

I knew you'd know who G.Brown was Wild! I was really talking about girls across the Atlantic! Took quite a few pix!

I had a really yummy sausage(that's rite - a bit of sausage!), egg, beans, bacon&chips!!!! It was perfectly made! Plus i had Stella, then a double of Morgans with coke!! :drunk:

I know what you mean about that pic Wild! :drool: :drool:

It's crazy - Even tho' i had quite a bit to eat today, i find i have this huge craving for a chicken curry! It's you two talking about curries in the describe thread all the time! That's it! I'm having one tom nite!! :drool: :tongue: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom