Looking for U2 fans for friendship, esp females :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

necklover

Babyface
Hi there.

My name is Richard, I'm 25 years old and I'm from a town near Nottingham in the UK. I'm looking for U2 fans worldwide for friendship and female fans will be particularly welcome :).

I've been a fan myself for just over 10 years (1992), and it was my dad who introduced them to me he had just bought The Joshua Tree on CD, and I asked if I could listen to it, from then on I was hooked and I bought Achtung Baby on tape (didn't have my own CD player then) that weekend. The Joshua Tree is still my fave album, but although i love all their music my other favourate albums are Achtung Baby, All That You Can't Leave Behind, and The Unforgettable Fire.

So If anyone is interested in being friends then send me a message or reply to this thread, I would be very grateful for any replies

Bye for now

Hi there and welcome!!!!! :wave: Lots of great people here...I'm sure you will enjoy yourself! :)

Hi neck-lo-ver. :eyebrow:

You might know me under the names Falling or Precious...Nice to have you here at last. :|

I was 6 when I got my first U2 album. My uncle bought it in Canada. It was Achtung Baby. And yes welcome to our little U2 world.:wave:

welcome to our friendly U2 world!!!
astro1.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom