LMF introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullenFan

Acrobat
Hey fellow U2 fans :)

My name is Ben, I live in the Netherlands, 32 years old and living together with my girlfriend Karin.

Some of you might already know me as the one who posted the latest beach clips. So, when I'm not busy stalking Bono at his beach house (which I do some 365 days per year, using my mobile phone right now to post ;)) I spend my time here reading :)

In the remaining time, I work as a user interface usability expert for a large medical company.

In the weekends, I sometimes dress up like Larry Mullen and pretend to be as good as he is, drumming in my U2 tribute band "The Dutch U2 Show". The truth is, I'm only second best.

Needless to say I'm a big fan. Posting the clips was purely to be able to discuss things with other fans, certainly not to be famous.
Just like Larry, I don't really like being in the spotlight. I think I share the same senso of humor with him and for my band, I fill in the same role he does for U2.

That's it for now, great to be part of the gang here!

Welcome, although you're already well known here and around the internet. But also, you've been registered since 2002? Why only join in on the party now?

Welcome, although you're already well known here and around the internet. But also, you've been registered since 2002? Why only join in on the party now?
I had an old account which didn't work correctly (Sicy told me it wasn't activated) so for a long time I guessed I just had to be a premium member to post. But then I tried a new account (this one) and it actually works ;)

The old account was merged which explains the join date.

And just to get some things straight:
* I am NOT Bono
* I am NOT Slow Loris

I just might be Larry, but you'll never know for shure ;)

Back
Top Bottom