Little ol' newbie from Dallas....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bite_this1

Babyface
I'm Lindsey from Dallas and I am new to Feedback, but I am also a newbie to U2Texas a yahoo group. Is there anyone in the Dallas area also on? Getting excited about October 29th. No tickets, but no fret..I WILL be there. some how..

Welcome, Lindsey. I live in Mansfield, just south of Arlington.

If you're trying to get tickets to the 29th, this is the place. I got two lower reserved tickets in the general sale and managed to trade them for floor tickets through this forum.

You're going to love it here. 99% of the people are really nice and easy to get along with.

Immyplace13..I used to live in Kennedale, out there by you. i am trying hard to get seats.. hell i dont care if they are behind the stage, which is where I sat for elevation,, and still had a blast. I live in lewisville, about 20 min south of Denton. heard of it??

Absolutely have heard of it.

I think you'll be able to score a pair of tickets on here. Post a thread in the "What Do You Want" part of the Vertigo Tour forum. That just might generate some response.

Hey Lindsey,

Welcome to the boards. I am in your neck of the woods, Euless to be exact. Heading to the concert on the 29th, hang in there about getting tickets. I think you are in a good spot here to get them. See ya at AA Arena!

Back
Top Bottom