little late but hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bugo

Acrobat
been a member for a few days now and these forums seem to have some better features than the official u2 one (which i forgot my username and password for doh!) the sections are well split up for a start!

basically ive been a u2 fan for 2 years. i heard the song beautiful day on sky and thought wow thats like the best song ever! then i heard elevation and bought the single and noticed both songs - same band! so i heard the best of the 90s alb was coming out soon and waited and bought it, from then on i fell in love with u2, more so with their 80s stuff (mainly early 80s) than anything although achtung baby and atyclb are great! (zooropa is ok and pop in my opinion is awful)

my favourite album is october, great raw energy gloria, rejoice, where do we go, is that all - all class stuff. the same can be said for most of the tracks on boy and war. The joshua tree has a great unique style and every song on it is great.

i play guitar too, and can play about 8 u2 songs, my fave ones being pride and one . ive been playing on and off for a year and only recently mastered barre chords (and can therefore play pride which sounds great, even when the guitar is out of tune!)

I didnt really like music til i heard u2. i spose i could say i like guns n roses as well, but i live and breath u2 as music, its the only music i like, maybe because of theyre different styles and unique sound, or maybe just because the lyrics are that great. id have to say my fave member is the edge just because he doesnt get enough recognition for the supreme guitarist that he is!

well thanks for letting me join, see you later!

Back
Top Bottom