Limited Edition Dublin Croke Park Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leechambers

Babyface
ONLY TWO AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON THE PLANET
My girlfriend and I took in the U2 concert at Croke Park on July 25th. We stood in line for 20 minutes to buy T-Shirts and as we got to the front of the line we realized we only had credit cards. We were sent to an even longer line at another booth that accepted cards. Well, I didn’t want to miss the Kaiser Chiefs or U2 so we abandoned our attempts to get shirts.
Upon our return to Canada I made up my own design and silk-screened it myself. This is a limited edition run of 4 shirts only. My girlfriend and I have one each and there are two up for sale on e-bay. Search for *search terms removed by Bonochick* on ebay!

The shirts are specifically for the July 25th show. They are brand new and never worn.
Half the money from the sale of these shirts will be donated to one.org.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have made one reply and started one thread here so far, and they have both been to post this information.

Per our rules:

If you register on this forum solely to advertise your website or sell merchandise, you will be warned and may be ultimately banned.

Perhaps that is not your sole intention, but it looks suspicious. We also do not allow people to link to eBay auctions (or to trying to circumvent links by providing search terms).

I appreciate that half of the money is going to charity...I assure you I'm not completely heartless! But unless you have made arrangements with the site owner and/or a site administrator, we can't allow advertisements like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom