Let me in the sound! :) newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

teresa_88

Babyface
Hello hello!

Yep, I'm a newbie ;) I'm Italian but I study and live in London, and I've been a U2 fan since 2000, I was 12 then and Beautiful Day triggered the magic...!

I always wish I had been born waaaaay before 1988 so that I could have enjoyed all the U2 rising days in the late '70s and early 80s, but well, it didn't happen, so I travelled back in time with U2 by U2, b-sides, and of course, all of U2's amazing albums... :)

I've seen them live for the first time only last August: Wembley Stadium (14/8/2009): it brought the love to a whole new level... ADDICTION

got my 2010 tickets to ANAHEIM 1 and 2; and the gran finale in ROME - everything on GA, of course ;) - : hope to see you there..!

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome!

and it's good to see how many of us started their U2 journey with ATYCLB! I still love that album.. as they've said sometimes, it's like avery song on it could be a single :)

I wish they did New York in 360: such an amazing song! :)

:wave: Welcome! I was just visiting in London, left part of my heart and soul there. Lucky you to go to school there! I love U2. My favorite album is Joshua Tree.

Back
Top Bottom