lazing in the grass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rivergoat

War Child
just been laying in the sun, munching on some hay, made me pretty lazy.. so, sorry it took me a while to get to introducing myself.
I was reading some other introductions and found this:

Sue DeNym said:
Hello! I found my way over here from the Zootopia boards.

I've been a U2 fan since 1983, when I saw "New Year's Day" on MTV. I've only seen one concert, that was the JT tour in 1987, but I'm hoping I can see them when they come back here next tour. Here's to twenty-five years of the greatest rock band in history, and many, many more!

seems I've found my U2 twin! I ALSO have been a fan since New Year's Day, AND the only U2 concert I ever got to see was the 1987 Joshua Tree tour (in ATL). Yeah, and I also drifted over here recently from Zootopia.. I like it better here!

I live near Atlanta, Georgia (again), in a little podunk town called Acworth. As of Thanksgiving (or so) I will have a new career, Emergency Medical Technician (yeah, ambulance driver, but I think I'm going to work in an emergency room at a hospital instead). Hmm.. what else.. I am divorced, no kids (my ex even got my dog!) I drive a pickup truck, my idea of dressing up is blue jeans and a t-shirt with no holes or stains in them, and I am the most boring person I know.

I rarely watch TV, only listen to the radio if I'm stuck in traffic, and often buy movies/CDs without knowing anything about them. I hate shopping and I used to hate stupidity, until I realized that people's stupidity gives me job security!

I know I'm an old goat because lately I've caught myself saying "These kids these days..." But everyone I know says I act like a teenager and look like someone ten years younger (which is a pain when I buy smokes). I have an opinion on everything, but I'm open to having them changed. And I ramble... if you haven't noticed..

and I HATE emoticons!

goat

}:)~

If you want to know why I hate smileys/emoticons, read the poem I am about to post in Dream Out Loud...

goat

}:)~

Back
Top Bottom