Kinda Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
Hi :wave: I'm a bit new to posting on Interference, but I've been a lurker for a while. I've already introduced myself in the PLEBA newbie thread, so I'm sorry if this is repeating for anyone.

My name is Jeanette, I go by J or Edgette, I'm 22 from Chicago and I've been a U2 fan for nearly three years now. I've seen them six times during the Elevation Tour, and I've met Bono (three times), Edge and Adam.

My Favorite album is POP, my favorite song varies, my favorite members are Edge and Adam :drool: :tongue: :censored: :evil: (I hang out in PLEBA a lot).

I like to read and write U2 fanfiction...although I'm not really good at writing it. :shrug:

I don't know what else to say, so I guess that's it. :yes:

~Edgette

Ultraviolet Light said:
:wave: Hi J!

<~Ellen from Cleveland, by the way (Lies and Laura's friend) :D

The famous Ellen!! Hi! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you that much...things were hectic in Cleveland. But it was nice to finally meet you. You were missed at the New Year's Eve Party in Chicago. Hope to be able to meet you again... you, Laura and I will have to have an Adam get together.:yes: :adam: :tongue: :evil: :mac:

(Lies and Eep and whoever else wants to come can attend as well).

:wave: to Bonosloveslave, thanks for the welcome!

~J

Last edited:
Edgette said:

:wave: to Bonosloveslave, thanks for the welcome!

I'm Kat...bonosloveslave is Beth.

Coincidentally, she IS on her way to my house right now. :D

I hope we like each other........:shifty: :laugh:

I'm so sorry....

Bonochick said:

I'm Kat...bonosloveslave is Beth.

Coincidentally, she IS on her way to my house right now. :D

I hope we like each other........:shifty: :laugh:

I'm sorry Kat...and I'll apologize to Beth as well.

(This is why I don't post often, lol...I'm slow)

~J
*embarassed*

Edgette said:
Hi :wave: I'm a bit new to posting on Interference, but I've been a lurker for a while. I've already introduced myself in the PLEBA newbie thread, so I'm sorry if this is repeating for anyone.

My name is Jeanette, I go by J or Edgette, I'm 22 from Chicago and I've been a U2 fan for nearly three years now. I've seen them six times during the Elevation Tour, and I've met Bono (three times), Edge and Adam.

~Edgette

Hi! Welcome to Interference! That's so great that you've met the boys! And Bono - 3 times! My goodness! Do you have pictures?

If you'd like, email me at carrie@interference.com... we're gathering Interferencer Meeting the Band stories and their pictures as well! :wave:

Re: Re: Kinda Newbie

HelloAngel said:

Hi! Welcome to Interference! That's so great that you've met the boys! And Bono - 3 times! My goodness! Do you have pictures?

If you'd like, email me at carrie@interference.com... we're gathering Interferencer Meeting the Band stories and their pictures as well! :wave:

Thanks everyone for the nice welcomes. :)

Yes, I have pictures of when I met the band. As soon as I get my scanner up and running I'll e-mail them to you along with my stories.

The short version is I met Bono and Edge twice in Chicago during the last tour, met Adam once then, and then I met Bono when he came to Chicago for the DATA tour. :yes:

Thanks!
J

Re: Re: Re: Kinda Newbie

Edgette said:

Thanks everyone for the nice welcomes. :)

Yes, I have pictures of when I met the band. As soon as I get my scanner up and running I'll e-mail them to you along with my stories.

The short version is I met Bono and Edge twice in Chicago during the last tour, met Adam once then, and then I met Bono when he came to Chicago for the DATA tour. :yes:

Thanks!
J

Wow! We'd be honored to have your stories and pictures. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help! :wave: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom