kinda new here.. been four years?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lemon_drop

The Fly
Hi there.. been a long time! Re-upped cause I cannot remember my last UN/PW.. and changed emails.. might of used a work email, shush!

anyways, glad to be here. I'm going to my 11th-13th show this year and I am stoked!

Oh, and I chose my name for two reasons.. popmart, and for my choice of drinks.. hahaha..

:wave:

Hiya.. I'm from Kirkland WA. I'm wondering if my old UN could be retrieved somehow? I know it's from like 2001 or somewhere around then. I know, I know. I had some major issues happen in my life, that's why I haven't been around.

But hey, THANKS! I appreciate the WB, the hello's and if you see someone ordering lemon drops, that's me :applaud:

I haven't decided where to stay in Vegas yet.. Hubs isn't going with me to Vegas, so I'm trying to get one of U2 gal pals to go with, but haven't heard back.... yet. I might see if my timeshare is available... I think I have a 3 day minimum, but that's what I would need anyways.

Also going to PHX where I'm bidding on RZ, but already have GA for that show.

Glad to meet y'all!

I'm wondering if my old UN could be retrieved somehow? I know it's from like 2001 or somewhere around then.

I would need to know either your username or the email address you used to sign up to that name and I could probably find it for you.

Sicy and I exchanged improvements on lemon drops, I'm going to try her way, with Chambord. I love raspberry, so I think I will like that variation too!

Thanks again. I can't wait until Fall. I still have to work on Chicago II, since that's my birthday. Woot!

I still have to work on Chicago II, since that's my birthday. Woot!

Good luck, hope you get to go to that one.

Your birthday is the same as my favourite singer's, so I always celebrate it too. :) He's not a U2 fan though. :shifty:

Good luck, hope you get to go to that one.

Your birthday is the same as my favourite singer's, so I always celebrate it too. :) He's not a U2 fan though. :shifty:
thanks for celebrating our birthday's, but how can anyone NOT be a U2 fan?? Seriously!!!

Back
Top Bottom