Kia ora from New Zealand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trinity3000

Acrobat
Hey guys, why couldn't I find this place 2 years ago?!

I liked U2 back in the 80's but really rediscovered them with ATYCLB.

Went to my first U2 concert in Dec and it was a spiritual experience! It changed something in me.

True story

Hello and welcome!! :wave:

I guess a lot of people on here can identify with the 'spiritual experience' that U2 brought, on some level :yes:

Welcome! I caught the first show in Auckland---fantastic! But I was even more impressed with the Land of the Long White Cloud! Gorgeous country....I'm very jealous! :wink:

Utoo said:
Welcome! I caught the first show in Auckland---fantastic! But I was even more impressed with the Land of the Long White Cloud! Gorgeous country....I'm very jealous! :wink:

I went to the 2nd show (it rained the first eh) It's a beautiful place indeed. Did you go to One Tree Hill?

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Trinity3000 said:

I went to the 2nd show (it rained the first eh) It's a beautiful place indeed. Did you go to One Tree Hill?

Absolutely! It was the one place that I knew I had to hit. (We then, of course, realized that there are a billion places that have to be experienced in NZed!)

Trinity3000 said:

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I went to both NZ shows!! Long trip from California..but worth it!! Beautiful place....gonna go back someday soon!
Rain the first night was freakin cold....but funny how it stopped when the band started..hmmmmmm
Very special shows in Auckland...
Cheers...

I have to say there were tears in my eyes when they played One Tree Hill... so moving. (Made us wait til the encore though!!)

We went up One Tree Hill on Sunday morning and played the song on the car stereo while we had a picnic.

Sounds lovely...
Actually it was better that second night hearing OTH at the end, I thought...
I'll never listen to it quite the same again since I've now heard it live in NZ!!!

Back
Top Bottom