I've found what I'm looking for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grayshadow

Babyface
Hey everybody,

I've been searching for a cool U2 forum like this for a while and I'm glad that I've finally found one, this place looks really cool.

Um, lets see, I've been a U2 fan for just about five years now, my favorite song is "All I want is you" just because the lyrics are really deep... And really like the drummer, lets just say he can keep a good beat.

Sence it's so close to to Christmas I've also decided to share some of my egg nog with all of you guys for letting me join!

eggnog.jpg

Take care. :cool:

Well yeah... They're none alcoholic so you don't have to worry about them being spiked...

Thanks for the warm welcome. :wave:

Hey Sicy, nice to meet you, it's good to be here.

Well...I'll welcome you here anyway.

HaHa, If you didn't I would have had to spike it, wouldn't I of? :slant: Just kidding, it's nice to meet you too Bonochick and it's good to be here.

Man oh man, it's snowing like crazy where I live. Just got in from helping my grandfather shovel, that stupid plow truck came by and plowed half a foot of snow in their driveway after my poor grandfather just got done shoveling... ARGH.

Are any of you hoping to get snow for Christmas?

Last edited:
Well, to be truthfull Sicy all summer long I've waited for winter, everyday I wished it were snowing, but now that it's snowing... Well, I wish it were summer. So to make a long story short I'll think you're really lucky to have no snow in January.

:wink:

Thanks tiny dancer. I'm going to have to pull a snow machine out and stick it in Sicies back yard for Christmas.

Hey guys, I have a question, mind answering it for me? I tried to send somebody a PM but it said that I didn't have persmission to access that page, or that the admin has disabled my ability to post, do I have to have a certain number of posts before I can PM somebody or view their profile, because at this stage I can't?

Thanks... :huh:

Last edited:
hey, welcome to interference :wave:

if only more people suppplied us with drinks :wave:

oh and no snow here, just sun, and plenty of it....though its been rain all today

Back
Top Bottom