I've been BONO-fied!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetcaroline

Babyface
Hello U2 World!

My name is Carol and I've been bitten by the BONO bug! I've been a fan since 1983, but my recent encounter with Bono at Starbucks in Foster City (20 minutes from San Francisco) has rekindled the flame. And boy, am I on FIRE!

I'm here to connect with other U2 fanatics, like myself! Incase you're interested, I'm also a fruit fanatic, but that's another story : )

My biggest fantasy is to be pulled-up on stage by Bono and have him sing and dance with me, hehe. A girl can dream, right?

Take Care Everyone!
Carol

Last edited:
I can understand wanting that! I'd so love that to happen. I've been rebitten recently too but I'm not fortunate enough to have met Bono in person... yet... Again, a girl can dream.

JCOSTER said:
Never say never and keep dream'in. Bono does a body good!

He certainly does!!!

I used to sneak off into the garden to smoke (after drinking some red wine) as a teen in order to blow out the perfect smoke plume like Bono :macdevil:

Oh and I used to sit and drool over the version of "Bad" on "Rattle and Hum". Mmmmmm. Now THAT is MEGA hot... I've just rewatched it on YouTube and it's still wonderful now. Peel me off the ceiling time.

Merlot Goddess said:

He certainly does!!!

I used to sneak off into the garden to smoke (after drinking some red wine) as a teen in order to blow out the perfect smoke plume like Bono :macdevil:

Oh and I used to sit and drool over the version of "Bad" on "Rattle and Hum". Mmmmmm. Now THAT is MEGA hot... I've just rewatched it on YouTube and it's still wonderful now. Peel me off the ceiling time.

LOL! It's been exactly a week since I met Bono and I'm still wiping the drool. YouTube is awesome! Recently watch the "Don't Give Up" video and cried my eyes out. Oh man, don't get me started...

Just watched it now... I know what you mean. It's useful that YouTube!

e2a: Useful for going off on one over Bono!!! ... Yay!!! (33 years old going on 15!)

Last edited:
:bono: :drool: Aaaahhh dont' we all want to "dance" with that guy,Oooooh lord how fab would that be hahahahahaha lmao!

Welcome Carol - Can ya tell us more about your recent encounter, inquiring minds what to know !!

deirdre

Back
Top Bottom