It's great to be here!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Pepperman

Babyface
I just want to say that I am glad to be a part of Interference. U2 has been my top band since 1998 and they continue to be my favorite band. My only regret is MISSING THE ELEVATION TOUR!!!!!!! They came to the Staples Center and I MISSED IT!!!! I'll never forgive myself.:banghead: Anyway, it's great to be here.

Let it go.......and so to fade away........

Wide awake........I'm wide awake......wide awake........I'm not sleeping.....

well its great to have you here

Welcome welcome.

* 1000 lashings for missing the elevation tour

:shame:

That's too bad that you missed out on the tour...but at least there are vids and boots!!!!! :)

Welcome to Interference!

Oh well...

Oh well, at least I have the Live from Boston DVD. That's good enough for me. Their next tour, though, as soon as I hear about it, I AM BUYING TICKETS!!!!!!!!! Man, I can't wait to get to a U2 concert. And maybe one day actually meet them.....:drool: If anyone reads this and has Yahoo Messenger, and you just want to chat about U2 sometime, my name is U2Pepperman252. I would love to just talk about U2 with anyone.:cool:

Re: Oh well...

U2Pepperman said:
Oh well, at least I have the Live from Boston DVD. That's good enough for me.
But going to a real gig would be better enough for you, eh? ;)

Welcome........

That's true

Yeah, that's true. Going to a live gig would be soooo awesome.:drool: My dream is that one day I'll get good seats close to the stage and hear Bad performed live in concert. Bad is probably one of my all-time favorites of theirs. That would truly be a KODAK moment........

If I could,
You know I would,
If I could,
I would, let it go.....
Surrender, dislocate.....

Back
Top Bottom