Introduction of moi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WithOrWithoutYo

The Fly
Hi people, I've been signed up to this site for quite a while, soi could get the newsletter, but I've decided to post on the site now, so heres a few things about me.

I've been brought up on a diet of u2 since my longh days in the womb ... i was born the year The Joshua Tree was released, and my mum repeatedley listened to it in the hopsital whilst pregnant through earphones, and I geuss that my love for all things u2 stemmed from there.
I'm 16, male and from London. I have all the u2 albums except Pop and Zooropa, and my favourite is The Joshua Tree, Rattle and Hum being a close second.
I've been playing guitar for 8 years, and play everything from Bach to The Bloodhound Gang. I've been in a few bands, but none of them have really worked out for me. I still aim to be a lead guitarist in a band though, and I hope to accomplish this soon.
My idol is The Edge, the most talented guitarist on the planet.

I also love The Foo Fighters, The Chilli Peppers, Van Morrison, Jimi Hendrix and Nirvana. I have seen Van Morrison and The Foos live, but am still yet to see the world's best band, u2, play live.

I look 4ward 2 many conversations with people who actually like u2!

Withorwitthoutyo

:wave: judging by your other taste in music, will it be safe to assume you'll join the music nuts in the just the bang and clatter part of interference?

Why thankyou! This board is more alive than any i've ever seen! I only posted today!

I feel honoured!

Wowoy

Hey welcome to Interference! I've loved U2 since I was born as well...thanks to my Dad!

I can't wait to see them live in 2004!

Just from your choice of avatar (that IS what they're called, right?) convinces me that you're cool....;) So here's a hello from one newcomer to another!! And I simply LOVE your choice of other music as well... :)

Wow..how lucky you were to be listening to u2 in the womb! I think my mom was listening to Andy Williams or Connie Francis when i was in there (you'll have to ask your grandparents who those singers were). Look forward to seeing your posts here!

Christine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom