Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Hello my name is Eve Clayton and i'm one of the girls who's deeply inlove with Adam Clayton......of course u can see from my name ......E ve meaning from the garden of Eden and well Clayton .I've been a U2 fans for atleast 9 months.I havent met the guys yet:sad: but i hope to soon.I've admired the guys alot and right now my goal is to get as much cds and albums from their collection.I love those guys alot and if i ever meet them i'll tell them how much their music means to me.And well i cant wait to get close to Adam Clayton:scream: :lol:

I've never met any of the band members either...I've heard good things from fans who have gotten to meet Adam though. He sounds very sweet! :cute:

Welcome!

Hi Eve and welcome to the forum! I have been a fan for lets say a reallllly long time and I have yet to met the band or Adam for that matter. Someday I hope to tho. Anyhoo welcome and hope to see you aroud!:wave:

icon_welcome.gif

I've been a fan for 15 years and never met the boys. :banghead:

Thanx for that warm welcome guys......sorry i took so long in replying to u guys.I'm a working girl so i hardly go to the chat rooms or even have time to post.:mad: But hey when i can i try.Anyway i hope to meet Adam soon.......i love that man...but as i said that new girl in his life better not mess with him or else i'll find her my self and dealw ith her personally....he deserves someone who can love and appreciate him and i hope that she can be a woman and take care of him.:adam: otherwise i might have to step in.........:sexywink:

mmmhmm...he's always got my attention..

welcome Eve,
smileyballoon.gif

me and several U2 pals got very lucky in austin last november before the concert...and DID get a close encounter with those sensational Irish men; but sadly i did not get a chance to get very close the elite bass man...he went to the other end of the line of the enthusiastic crowd...too far for me to even get a pic....so my quest continues...to meet the most posh one...with the biggest instrument...oh yes, Adam Clayton...i will have you! :sexywink:

anyways, nice to have ya aboard...and good luck with your quest to meet Adam also!:yes:

Attachments

• adam1985-003.jpg
    adam1985-003.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom