Interference real name thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like Economics...ugh :D and all forms of math, to me.

Economics and maths were my favorite subjects in school. Even in college i opted for economics in lieu of Biology. I hate bio.

But those Hannibal lectures in college made me sick. Specially those by a half-Korean prof named Kim Yo Suk.(there's a Korean pole vaulter of the same name. When he does well in front of a supportive crowd, the stadium erupts with "Kim You Suck !!!" "Kim You Suck !!!"...)

So i waited patiently for a whole semester to drop out of economics. I had to, since we're allowed to change subjects just once and we can't drop something without picking another during the first sem.

I was glad i didn't have to go back to biology. But after reading a certain thread in the 'IO' section of this forum, I really feel i missed out on something.

I just finished economics and ESCAPED with a B in college.

Never hated it so much, but it was probably more because the class was hard, not the actual subject.

Economics and maths were my favorite subjects in school. Even in college i opted for economics in lieu of Biology. I hate bio.

But those Hannibal lectures in college made me sick. Specially those by a half-Korean prof named Kim Yo Suk.(there's a Korean pole vaulter of the same name. When he does well in front of a supportive crowd, the stadium erupts with "Kim You Suck !!!" "Kim You Suck !!!"...)

So i waited patiently for a whole semester to drop out of economics. I had to, since we're allowed to change subjects just once and we can't drop something without picking another during the first sem.

I was glad i didn't have to go back to biology. But after reading a certain thread in the 'IO' section of this forum, I really feel i missed out on something.

I guess that's why I'm doing bio and you did econ ;) I only have less than a month less of econ, fortunately...I just can't concentrate on anything so close to math...

That's a great name ^^

Because I suck at everything else :shifty:
Nah, not that much, but for some weird reason, math's the only subject I'm really good at :)

Aww. Shame XD

I have no idea what I'm going to study at college...art, biology, something and something. There's no way I'm able to predict yet what I'm doing for 4 years...I keep changing interests :)

Aww. Shame XD

I have no idea what I'm going to study at college...art, biology, something and something. There's no way I'm able to predict yet what I'm doing for 4 years...I keep changing interests :)

:lol:

I only decided about a month before I entered college, so you still have some time. I'm sure you'll know in a few months ;)

I fear not XD Although I haven't applied for anywhere that requires me to apply to a major straight off...it's more likely I'll figure it out in my second year or something.

My Real name Is Jesse Little My Great Uncle Is the famous Comedian Rich Little which many of you older members will probably have heard of :)

Of course. The Man of a Thousand Voices.

Well I'm not too old, so I don't know much about his works. But I did watch a few recorded episodes of 'The Kopycats'. Loved it.