Interference real name thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
new here in the sense that i joined in 07 briefly when i was obsessed with u2 as a 14 year old
and now im back on the blue crack! 18 in 2 weeks woo :wink:

new here in the sense that i joined in 07 briefly when i was obsessed with u2 as a 14 year old
and now im back on the blue crack! 18 in 2 weeks woo :wink:

Well then, welcome back Pat ;)

I've myself just developed this blue crack addiction about two years ago. Always been a fan, took me a while to realize how awesome they really are.

...must everyone be turning 18 before me? D: 6 months to go....

and hello/welcome! :D

I don't find anything really exciting in being 18 years old :lol: For me 19 will be quite something, because I'll finish high school then :lol:
FINAAAAALLLLLYYYY!!! :drool:

I don't find anything really exciting in being 18 years old :lol: For me 19 will be quite something, because I'll finish high school then :lol:
FINAAAAALLLLLYYYY!!! :drool:

I finished high school at 15. I was under age when I got into Junior college. Then I took two years off wondering what to do with my life. And now when I'm back on track, I'm still a little below the average age of my batch.

I'm going to be done with high school at 18 (actually, I turn 18 about a month before I'm done with school), so it's exciting for me ;)

I finished high school at 15. I was under age when I got into Junior college. Then I took two years off wandering what to do with my life. And now when I'm back on track, I'm still a little below the average age for my batch.

Ahhh, I'm envious. Except for the being younger than everyone else part.

...and this blue crack, I take, means U2?

Is the list still being updated? You'd think I'd have noticed it sometime in the last four years, but evidently not.

My actual name is not Ax, funnily enough. It's André.

It sucks !

I think it refers to the theme(color scheme) of this site. It's quite addictive.
I know right? But I don't have long to go ^^

Addictive color scheme? Maybe...that was totally the last thing I was expecting, too ^^ I think the forum itself is just addicting. I frequently lurk around the picture threads, taking up much too much at my time staring at Baby/Joshua Tree/etc U2 :)

My actual name is not Ax, funnily enough. It's André.

Ax would be an awesome name XD

I'm going to be done with high school at 18 (actually, I turn 18 about a month before I'm done with school), so it's exciting for me ;)

Ahhh, I'm envious. Except for the being younger than everyone else part.
...and this blue crack, I take, means U2?

Well what's 3 months, 6 months, a year, two years? Ages on this board are far more spread than that, we're all 'the same age' around 18 lol.